Grech & Co. Umbrella
These umbrellas are proudly made with sustainable and eco-friendly materials by Grech &Co
The fabric of the umbrella is made from recycled used bottles turned into recycled polyester fabric - and is biodegradable!
The frame of the umbrella is made of fiberglass, offering strength against wind force. Made with a vegan leather finish, the handle completes the fun yet sophisticated aesthetic of the umbrella, while offering a friendlier material solution over traditional plastic.
- Safe manual child-friendly open and close function
- Fiberglass (windproof) frame
- Velcro closure strap in the
- Anti slip handle in leather
- Rounded ball points for a safe frame solution
- Designed in Europe + produced in P.R.C
- Great for All Weather Use; Year round use.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Our umbrella factory is Global Recycled Standards (GRS) compliant - thus, supporting recycled material composition and traceability, environmental criteria compliance, ethical social / worker standards, and more.
Recommended Age Range: 3+
Care: Daily Cleaning: spot clean with soft cloth and warm water. Allow to air dry or pat dry with a soft cloth. Store indoors.